Apple Mac mini (i5/16GB/512GB) (Late 2018)
Αγγλική έκδοση, Εγγύηση 1ος έτους
Apple has re-engineered the Mac mini (Late 2018) to drive tasks ranging from home automation to giant render farms, Xcode servers, industrial-grade tasks, live concert sound engines, digital art and signage, testing iOS apps, and more. Upgraded with an 8th Generation Intel Core processor, the Mac mini features a more efficient thermal architecture, all-flash storage, a bigger fan, expanded vents, a redesigned power supply, and Apple's T2 security chip.
This Mac mini is powered by an 8th Gen Coffee Lake 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Six-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 4.1 GHz, while 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The system memory can be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB.
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll be able to output video to an external display using the system's Thunderbolt 3 ports, which feature native DisplayPort output, or use the built-in HDMI 2.0 port. Up to three 4K displays are supported between any two Thunderbolt 3 ports and the HDMI port or you can connect one 5K display and one 4K display.
For storage of your files, this Mac mini is equipped with a 512GB PCIe SSD that has a sequential read speed of up to 3.4 GB/s. If you want to add external peripherals, four Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB 3.1), device charging, and an external GPU. Thanks to two 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Type-A ports, you'll still be able to connect other devices to this system. Gigabit Ethernet is built in for wired networking, or use dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for wireless networking. Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals, including keyboards, mice, and headsets. Sound is output using a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Apple's Mac mini (Late 2018) operates using an internal 150W power supply that runs off 100-240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz. Included is a power cord and the installed operating system is macOS Mojave.
- Part Racehorse, All Workhorse
- In addition to being a great desktop computer, the Mac mini powers everything from home automation to giant render farms. And now, with an 8th Generation 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Six-Core processor and Intel UHD Graphics 630, the Mac mini has even more computing power for industrial-grade tasks. So, whether you're running a live concert sound engine or testing your latest iOS app, the Mac mini is the shortest distance between a great idea and a great result.
- Climb In, Geek Out
- The Mac mini features 16GB of high-performance 2666 MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM memory for faster rendering, working with massive files, or running multiple virtual machines. And now you can configure even more memory - up to 64GB - to run even heavier workloads.
- Haul Apps
- This Mac mini has a 512GB PCIe SSD with sequential read speeds of up to 3.4 GB/s, so you can load giant files and launch apps quickly.
- Apple's T2 Security Chip - Next-Gen Security
- The Mac mini features the Apple T2 Security Chip, a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make the Mac mini even more secure. The T2 Security Chip consolidates several controllers into one, and includes a Secure Enclave co-processor that provides the foundation for encrypted storage and secure boot capabilities.
- Strength in Numbers
- The Mac mini is optimized for performance across the board, with programs including Xcode, WebKit Compile, Adobe Photoshop CC, Pixelmator Pro, Luxion KeyShot, Autodesk Maya, Compressor, Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, MainStage, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and more.
- Connections and Expansion
- With a variety of ports, the Mac mini is ready for a variety of workflow configurations. Thunderbolt 3 is powerful and versatile, and the Mac mini has four of them. The HDMI 2.0 port delivers more bandwidth than its predecessor, so you can enjoy faster frame rates. For wired network access, take advantage of the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 gives you some productive possibilities. Transfer data at up to 40 Gb/s, charge and power external devices, connect up to two 4K displays—and even a third with HDMI 2.0—or one 5K display. Or, pair your Mac mini with an eGPU for desktop-class graphics performance.
- Limited Warranty and Service
- Your Mac mini comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a limited 1-year warranty. Purchase AppleCare+ for Mac to extend your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and add up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other repairable damage, plus applicable tax.
- To the Desktop, and Beyond
- Because of its size, performance, and wide array of ports, the Mac mini goes where no Mac has gone before. And now, with even more cores packed into its 7.7" square frame, you never know where you'll find a Mac mini—or dozens of them—hard at work.
Build and Render Farms
The faster 2666 MHz DDR4 memory in the Mac mini is ideal for batching out massive Xcode builds or rendering and compressing video.
A 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Six-Core processor and fast I/O connectivity make the Mac mini a solid Xcode companion to build your apps quickly while running automated tests in the background.
With its 512GB PCIe SSD, fast performance, and small footprint, Mac mini becomes a live musical instrument with MainStage on some of the world's largest concert tours.
Digital Art and Signage
From performance art to immersive digital billboards, the Mac mini drives some of the biggest and brightest digital displays with its powerful processor, high-performance memory, and fast, versatile I/O.
- macOS Mojave
- macOS Mojave features Dark Mode, pro-inspired features, four new apps, and a redesigned Mac App Store.
- Video Support
- Up to Three Displays
Two displays with a 4096 x 2304 resolution at 60 Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3, plus one display with 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz, connected via HDMI 2.0.
Up to Two Displays
One display with a 5120 x 2880 resolution at 60 Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3, plus one display with 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz, connected via HDMI 2.0.
Thunderbolt 3 Digital Video Output
Native DisplayPort output over USB Type-C, with Thunderbolt 2, DVI, and VGA output supported using separately-sold adapters.
HDMI 2.0 Display Video Output
Support for one display with a 4096 x 2160 resolution of 60 Hz with DVI output using a separately-sold HDMI to DVI adapter.
|Storage Drive||Installed: 512 GB SSD
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports||4 x Thunderbolt 3
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
|Display||1 x HDMI 2.0
4 x DisplayPort via Thunderbolt Port
|Audio||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output|
|Flash Media Slot||None|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|Operating System||macOS Mojave|
|Power Supply||150 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.7 x 1.4 x 7.7" / 19.6 x 3.6 x 19.6 cm|
|Weight||2.9 lb / 1.32 kg|