Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML 4GB/64GB Used Like New
GSM / 4G LTE Capable, 13MP Rear + 5MP Front Cameras + 3x Optical Zoom Lens with OIS, 5-Element f/2.0 Lens + Dual LED Flash, Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Intel Atom CPU, 64GB Storage Capacity, 4GB RAM, 5.5" IPS LCD Display, Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution, microSDXC Expansion up to 64GB, 3000mAh Battery, Android Lollipop 5.0
Get the power of a real optical zoom and performance of a flagship smartphone in a thin design with the black ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML from ASUS. Utilizing an innovative periscopic design, this smartphone offers a 3x optical zoom without sacrificing the signature sleek design of an ASUS ZenFone. The ZenFone Zoom features a black leather back along with 5mm thick aluminum edges. In addition to its 3x optical zoom capability, the Zoom's dual cameras feature a 13MP PixelMaster rear camera and 5MP PixelMaster front camera. Built-in laser autofocus means near-instant picture focus, especially in low light conditions. Additional camera modes and features are available, including Super HDR, Low Light, and Super Resolution, to help you get the picture quality that you want.
The ZenFone Zoom houses a 5.5" LCD capacitive display, which is designed to deliver robust images and color depth. Its 1920 x 1080 screen resolution lets you watch full HD content without pixel loss. The Zoom is also well-equipped for wireless communication. It features Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC technology for pairing with other Bluetooth- and NFC-enabled devices, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The Zoom's non-removable 3000mAh battery can deliver hours of enjoyment on a full charge and, thanks to built-in BoostMaster technology, can be charged from 0 to 60% in just under 40 minutes.
- 4-11mm f/2.7-4.8 Optical Zoom Lens
- Unlike most smartphones that only offer digital zoom, the ZenFone Zoom comes equipped with a 4-11mm f/2.7-4.8 optical zoom lens with optical image stabilization designed by Hoya. The 4-11mm lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-84mm, which enables you to shorten the visible distance from where you stand to the object you wish to see without degrading the image quality. In order to keep the ZenFone 2's form factor thin, the lens features a unique periscopic design with aspheric, molded-glass lens elements.
Along with the optical zoom, the ZenFone Zoom's rear camera also features optical image stabilization, which counteracts image blur caused by shaky hands and therefore allows the camera to shoot at lower shutter speeds, meaning better low light photography without using a flash. But if you need a flash the ZenFone Zoom still has you covered with a dual-led Real Tone flash.
- Manual Camera Control
- The ZenFone Zoom features an advanced camera mode that gives you full control over the camera. You can change the shutter speed, ISO, white balance, exposure value, and more at the touch of a button. Plus, the ZenFone Zoom has a dedicated shutter button on the phone, and lets you zoom in and out with the volume keys while in the camera app. This helps you use the ZenFone Zoom like a real camera.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The ZX551ML is a US variant of the ZenFone Zoom. The ZX551ML's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world, though LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier, please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here; the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 5.0 Lollipop introduces Google's "Material Design" language and sees a complete overhaul of the look and feel of the OS. Other improvements include an updated notification system, more useful multitasking (now called "Recents"), multi-user support, and a Battery Saver mode.
- BoostMaster Technology
- ASUS BoostMaster Technology is designed to charge you ZenFone Zoom at faster than normal speeds—up to 60% in 39 minutes. Coupled with ZenFone Zoom's large 3000mAh battery, you'll get more power, faster.
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, A2DP, EDR
|Operating System||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|Memory||RAM: 4 GB|
|Chipset||Intel Atom Z3580|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Quad-Core|
|Pixel Density||403 ppi|
|Display Technology||IPS LCD|
|Screen Coating||Gorilla Glass 4|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Ports||1x USB 2.0 - Micro|
|Audio||1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone
1x Integrated Speaker
|Flash Media Slot||1x microSDXC|
|Sim Card Size||Card 1: Micro|
|Resolution||13.0 MP / Video: 1920 x 1080p 30 fps|
|Rear Focal Length||28 - 84|
|Rear Camera Flash||Yes|
|Battery||Internal Lithium-Polymer (3000.0 mAh)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.1 x 6.3 x 0.5" / 78.8 x 158.9 x 12.0 mm|
|Weight||.41 lb / 185 g|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 5.4 x 2.2"|